The programme consists of 2 days of interactive and engaging workshop activities; input from guest speakers including a voice coach and a style consultant plus practical tools to support you in your development.
Some highlights over the programme include:
• Keynote speech from Wendy Dean (creator of the programme).
• Getting to know your fellow participants through networking.
• Managing your own personal development including the Introduction to the Johari Window framework and exploring options for what you could do.
• Reviewing your Wheel of Life and exploring the balance. Where are the areas you need to focus and what would you like to be doing more of?
• Establishing our Values and Beliefs including identifying what’s important to you and what do you stand for.
• The Difference between a Fixed and a Growth Mindset and identifying where you sit and what changes might be required.
• Understanding the Way we Operate by reviewing our profile and considering how we can be more effective in the way we interact with others.
• Being Resilient including an overview of what this means and practical hints and tips to do this in the future.